Friday, November 4, 2011

#5 College Application

       I am a unique human being, usually off climbing Mount Everest, again. I skydive, without a parachute. I can lick my elbow. I have beat flash in a 100 meter dash. I can walk on water. I can sneeze with my eyes open. I have survived the ice age. I have flown with a flock of geese. I am immune to cancer. I bowl... overhand. Both sides of my pillow are cold. I have jumped to the moon. I have escaped a volcanic eruption by walking away. I have won the Tour De France by jogging. I am fluent in over 150 languages. I once Lapped my opponent in a drag race. My to-do list is Done.

       I have killed two birds with one stone. The prime minister once took a bullet for me. I found a needle in a haystack. I can make orange juice, out of apples. Santa Claus sits on my lap. Atlas dropped the world to shake my hand. I can speak braille. I didn't speak with Gandhi, Gandhi spoke with me.I have won the lifetime accomplishment award, twice. I have discovered the meaning of life. I have roundhouse kicked Chuck Norris. I built the pyramids, one handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment